What is the Tyme bank call centre number? TymeBank is what is referred to as a virtual bank. They don’t have physical banking halls. The advantage of this that the bank is able to cut down on costs. It means customers get more when they bank with Tyme bank. It’s the reason why over 4 million South Africans have chosen this bank. If you are one of them, a time may come when you need to get in touch with Tyme Bank. To do that, you need the Tyme Bank customer care number. So, what is it?
Tyme Bank customer care number
The Tyme Bank call centre number is 0860 999 119. This is a 24 hour number, meaning you will be able to talk to an agent during the day and at night.
Alternatives to the Tyme bank call centre number
That’s the Tyme bank call centre number. But what happens in the event that you are unable to talk to customer care on this number. It can happen for a number of reasons. Maybe there is congestion on the number and you are unable to get your call through. The fortunate thing is that there are several alternative ways through which you can get in touch with Tyme Bank;
- If your query relates to lost cards, you can call them on 0860 999 118. We have previously written on how to block a Tyme bank card. Its important to do so early for security reasons.
- If you are calling from outside the country, then the international helpline number is +27 11 243 9188. If you have lost your card while abroad, the number to call is +27 11 243 9142.
- For credit card enquiries, the number to call is 0861 007 250.
- It’s also possible to get in touch with Tyme bank using their customer service email address; firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can also chat with Tyme bank on WhatsApp. Their number is +27860999119.
- Tyme bank is also available on Twitter. Feel free to send them a message on the platform.
- They also have a presence on Facebook, where you can make your queries.
Why get in touch with Tyme bank
In this article, we gave you the Tyme bank call centre number. We also gave you numbers for specific queries that you can use to reach out to the bank. Also provided was an email address and social media addresses with which you can reach Tyme bank. But why would you need to contact the bank in the first place?
This is something to which we have already referred. A lot of people get in touch after losing their bank cards and after noticing suspicious activities on their cards. We have an article in which we talk about enabling SMS notifications on Tyme bank.
They are key to staying informed about what’s happening on your account. Should you notice suspicious activities, then you should quickly notify Tyme bank to ensure that your account is blocked. That way, you won’t loose that much money.
Some people also reach out to Tyme bank with commonplace queries, such as how to open a bank account or how to add a beneficiary on the app. There are many more reasons why you may wish to do this. The good news is that there are plenty of ways through which you can reach out to Tyme bank.