Do you wish to do a Nedbank personal loan balance check? If yes, this article will show you how it’s done. Nedbank is one of the biggest banks in South Africa. They have over 7.5 million customers and offer a wide range of products, including personal loans. You are here because you are a customer and you took a loan a while back. Now you are wondering how much balance remains for you to finish your payments. How do you find this information?
How to check Nedbank personal loan balance
The following is how to do a Nedbank personal loan balance check;
- You can check your loan balance on the Nedbank Money App. To do so, you need to log in. Next, look for Loans by swiping left on your phone’s screen. Click on your personal loan account and you can see your balances.
- Another option is to log into online banking. Once you are in there, look for the Loans section. Click on your personal loan account and you will be able to see how much money you still owe.
- It’s also possible to see your Nedbank personal loan balance using cellphone banking.
You can download your loan statement
That’s how to check your Nedbank personal loan balance. You have a number of options in this regard. The good thing is that you can also download your loan statement, which gives you a comprehensive view of how much you still owe. The following is how to get your Nedbank loan statement;
- Sign into the Nedbank app.
- Click on More.
- Go to Statements and documents.
- Click on the arrow in front on Statements.
- Choose the loan account for which you are looking to download a statement.
- Select the month that you are interested in.
- Download the statement by clicking on the appropriate icon. That’s towards the top of your screen.
Why check your loan balance?
Most people in South Africa take out loans for one reason or the other. It’s a great way of buying assets or getting money to tide your over in times of need.
Whatever your reasons for getting a loan, it’s important to always know how much you still owe. That’s good for the sake of planning.
It allows you to know whether or not it’s time for you to take another loan. It also shows you if you need to adjust the amounts that you are paying to hasten passage of the loan.
In this article, we showed you the Nedbank personal loan balance check steps. We noted that Nedbank is a big player on the banking field in South Africa. They have millions of customers, most of whom take out loans. If you are one of them, it’s important to always know how much you owe to be able to plan your finances properly.