Are you looking for information on how to pay your Mr Price account using the Capitec app? It’s something that a lot of people have been looking to do. Mr Price is one of the biggest clothing retailers in South Africa. They have hundreds of stores across the country, and people favor them because they are affordable. You are here because you have a Mr Price account and you are wondering whether or not you can use the Capitec app to settle your payments.
Use Capitec app to pay Mr Price
The following is how to pay your Mr Price account using the Capitec app;
- Sign into the Capitec app.
- On the home screen, click on Pay beneficiary. If it’s not there, click on Transact and choose Pay beneficiary.
- Click on Add beneficiary.
- Open the Capitec registered option.
- Search for Mr Price. You will find it among the Capitec registered beneficiaries.
- Fill in your account details and click on Add.
- Confirm your information. You will be required to enter your Capitec remote PIN at this point.
- Now click on Pay Now.
- Enter the amount that you wish to pay and click on the Pay button.
- Confirm your payment.
Do I need to add Mr Price as a beneficiary every time?
That’s how to pay your Mr Price account using the Capitec app. Using this method is very convenient. It means you don’t actually need to visit your nearest Mr Price store in order to make your payments.
Part of the reason why people are asking about Capitec in particular is because the bank is the largest in South Africa when it comes to customer numbers. It currently has over 16 million users. So, it’s not surprising that many of them will be here looking for ways to pay Mr Price.
But the question that we are asking in this section is, do you need to add Mr Price as a beneficiary every time? The answer is no. You only need to do it once. The next time that you wish to pay, you will find Mr Price among the list of your beneficiaries on the Capitec app.
In this article, we showed you how to pay your Mr Price account using the Capitec app. It was noted that both Mr Price and Capitec are some of the biggest companies in South Africa. Mr Price is big when it comes to clothing, while Capitec is the biggest player on the banking scene in terms of customer numbers. It’s not surprising, therefore, that a lot of people are looking to pay their accounts using Capitec.