What is the Standard Bank black card minimum salary? You are here because you wish to join the elite in South Africa who get better banking services than ordinary people. Black cards, also referred to as Private Banking Accounts, are there for the elite, but do you qualify to join their ranks at this point in time? How much do you need to earn before you can apply for a Standard Bank black card?
Salary requirements for a Standard Bank Private Banking Account
In order to qualify for a Standard Bank black card, you need to earn at least R58 000 per month as your salary. The card gives you a host of benefits, some of which we will outline below.
What benefits do you get?
That’s the Standard Bank black card minimum salary requirement. If you earn below that, you are going to have to look for other options as far as getting a credit card is concerned. But what are the benefits of a Standard Bank black card? The following are some of them;
- You get access to your own personal banker. That makes banking easy because you can reach this person at any point in time.
- It’s possible for you to apply for additional cards.
- You also get personalized rates.
- Private banking account holders also get access offshore banking.
- Black card holders get 20% off Emirates flights. That’s if you book via Leisure Desk.
- You also get a 20% discount when you rent a car from Avis.
- 1GB per month Wi-Fi.
In this article, we showed you the Standard Bank black card minimum salary requirement. That’s the amount of money that you need to earn before you can apply for a Private Banking account with Standard Bank.
It was noted that a Private Banking Account offers you a wide range of benefits. That is the major reason why this account is so popular. However, to apply for it, you need to meet the minimum threshold.
You may also be interested in finding out how to activate a Standard Bank card for international use