Are you looking for information on how to play Lotto on the Capitec app? Can you play lotto on the Capitec app? We are going to give you the information that you need in this article. Lotto has been growing in popularity among South Africans, all of whom hope to, one day, make a life changing breakthrough. Most people buy their Lotto tickets from the many retail outlets that sell them. However, that’s not really convenient, because it involves having to find one such outlet and then waiting in a queue to buy your ticket. It’s better to buy your Lotto ticket on your mobile device using your bank’s app.
How to Play Daily Lotto and Powerball on the Capitec App
The following is how to play Lotto on the Capitec app;
- Download the Capitec app from the Google Play Store or from the Apple App Store.
- Log into the app.
- Open the Capitec app and go to Transact.
- Click on Play Lotto.
- You have the option to play Daily Lotto, Lotto and Powerball.
- Click on Choose numbers or Quick Pick.
- You can add Lotto Plus 1 or Lotto Plus 2.
- You can play multiple boards. Click on Number of Boards to make your selection.
- Also available is the option to play multiple draws. Click on Number of Draws.
- Click on Next.
- You can now enter your numbers if you selected the “Choose numbers” option.
- Review your ticket.
- Accept the terms and conditions.
- Click on Buy Now.
- Choose Account.
- Click on Pay.
- You will get a reference number.
- Click on Done.
You can buy Lotto tickets directly on the Capitec app
That’s how to buy Lotto tickets using the Capitec app. We noted in the introduction to this article that a lot of people have been asking; “can I play Lotto on the Capitec app?” The answer is yes. You can play daily Lotto and Powerball directly on the Capitec app.
This method is convenient. It means you don’t have to run around looking for an outlet that sells Lotto tickets. Admittedly, there are a lot of those around, but way better to buy your ticket from the comfort of your home or from your office.
How much does it cost?
Lotto costs R5 per board, no matter what method you may be using to buy your ticket. A board is a selection of 8 numbers. You can buy as many boards as you like. If you choose to add the Plus 1 and Plus 2 option, you will pay an additional R.2.50 per each of these options.
It’s it possible to win Lotto and Powerball?
The odds that you are going to win Lotto are rather slim. 14,350,726 to 1 to be exactly. It’s unlikely that you will ever meet somebody who has hit the jackpot.
However, a lot of people do win every now and again, making the entire thing rather worthwhile. At stake are millions of Rands, and you only have to play R5 per board. So, it’s a worthwhile investment.