Do you need information on how to deposit money at a Nedbank ATM? That’s something that Nedbank South Africa customers are able to do. The bank is one of the biggest in the county. At the moment, it has over 7.5 million customers. It can be something of a challenge to deposit money inside a banking hall considering these numbers. Fortunately, the task is simplified by the fact that you can make your deposit at a nearby ATM. But how do you do it?
How to deposit money at Nedbank ATM without a card
The following is how to deposit money at a Nedbank ATM without a card;
- First, you need to check whether the ATM that you are at accepts Cash deposits. The information will be written above the ATM. Most Nedbank ATMs accept both deposits and withdrawals, so you shouldn’t have trouble finding one.
- Click on Cardless transactions on the ATM’s screen.
- Press on Cardless deposit.
- Click on Enter account number.
- Enter the account number into which you wish to deposit money. When done, click on the Proceed button.
- You will now be asked to enter your cellphone number. Click on Proceed when done.
- Enter a reference and click on proceed.
- The details of the account into which you are making a deposit will now be displayed on the screen.
- The money slot will open. Deposit your money, making sure that none of the notes are folded.
- The ATM will take a few minutes to validate the notes. After the money has been counted, the amount will be displayed on the screen.
- Click on Yes lets continue and then click on Confirm.
- The transaction will now be processed and a slip will be printed.
Can you deposit money at Nedbank ATM without a card?
In this article, we showed you how to deposit money at a Nedbank ATM. A lot of people have been asking whether or not this can be done without a card.
The answer is yes, you can deposit money at a Nedbank ATM without a card. In fact, you don’t need a bank card to make your deposit.
What it means is that the deposit doesn’t need to be into your own account. You can deposit money into somebody else’s account. Maybe it’s a company that you are paying.
Or maybe it’s someone to whom you are sending money. You can do so at a Nedbank ATM and you don’t need to have their card. All that you need is their account number and the money that you are sending.
In this article, we showed you how to deposit money at a Nedbank ATM. We noted that you don’t need to have a bank card to do so. All that you need to have is an ATM card. With that, it should be very easy for your to make your deposit. This facility is useful as a way of avoiding congested banking halls.
Find the Nedbank account opening requirements