Do you wish to find out how to check your Capitec bank balance? Capitec has been gaining a lot of customers over the fast few years. These people are attracted by the friendly banking terms that are on offer at the bank. In fact, Capitec is now the biggest bank in South Africa when looking at customer base. They may not be the biggest in terms of capital, but they are way ahead when it comes to attracting customers. You are here because you bank with Capitec and you now wish to find out how to check your balance. You can check your Capitec bank balance with and without an app. In this article, we will show you all the ways through which you can view your balance;
How to view your Capitec balance
The following is how to check your balance on Capitec;
- You can check your Capitec balance using the bank’s mobile app.
- It’s also possible to view your balance via cellphone banking USSD.
- A balance check can also be done online through internet banking.
- You can see your balance on Capitec at an ATM.
- Another alternative is for you to visit your nearest Capitec bank branch. They will be able to tell you how much money remains in your account.
How to check your Capitec balance using the app
You can check your Capitec bank balance using the bank’s mobile app. If you have the app installed on your phone or tablet, then the following is how to view your balance;
- Sign into the Capitec app on your device.
- Click on Savings Account.
- You can now see your available bank balances.
- You can also see what you spent your money on.
Check your Capitec balance without the app via USSD cellphone banking
You can also check your Capitec bank balance without the app via USSD. You need to have signed up for cellphone banking to be able to do this. The following is how to view your balance using the USSD code;
- Dial *120*3279# on your phone.
- Choose the Bal Enquiry option (option 2).
- Pick the account that you wish to check the balance for.
- Confirm by entering your mobile PIN.
- Your balance will now appear on the screen.
View your Capitec balance at an ATM
Another option is for you to view your Capitec bank balance at an ATM. In order to do this, you need to take the following steps;
- Insert your card into the ATM.
- Enter your PIN code.
- Go to Available balance. Some ATMs will display Balance Enquiry. Click on that.
- Your balance will now be displayed on the screen.
Use internet banking to see your Capitec balance
It’s also possible to use internet banking to check your Capitec bank balance. The following is how to do it;
- Open a browser and sign into the internet banking portal.
- Click on your account number.
- You will now see your available balance.
In this article, we showed you how to check your balance on Capitec. It was noted that Capitec is one of South Africa’s largest banks. As a customer, you will be looking for convenient ways through which you can view your balance.
The good thing is that there are many ways through which you can see your balance on Capitec. You can do so using the bank’s app. It’s also possible to access your balance via cellphone banking USSD.
Another option is to check your balance at an ATM. Finally, you can view your Capitec bank balance using the bank’s online banking portal. So, you are really spoiled for choice when it comes to seeing how much money remains in your bank account.
You may also be interested in learning how to play Lotto on the Capitec app.