Do you wish to learn how to activate your FNB SIM card? FNB is one of the big banks in South Africa that offer mobile services. Their mobile service is called FNB Connect. Customers can get a SIM card from the bank, which gives them a number of benefits. You are here because you have acquired the FNB SIM card and you now wish to start using it. For that to happen, the SIM first needs to be activated. So, how do you do that?
How to start using your FNB SIM card
The following is how to activate an FNB SIM card;
- FNB SIM cards can be activated via cellphone banking. To do this, dial either *130*321# or *120*321#.
- You can also activate your FNB SIM at an ATM.
- Another option is to activate your SIM on the FNB App.
Can anyone get the FNB app?
That’s how to activate your FNB South Africa SIM card. But can anyone get an FNB card? There are several conditions that you need to meet in order to qualify for one.
To begin with, you need to have a transactional account with FNB. Secondly, you need to be over 18 years old in order to use FNB Connect. You also need to have a valid South African ID.
Benefits of using an FNB SIM card
Now that you know how to activate your FNB SIM card, it’s time to take a look at some of the benefits of using this SIM? What do you get from FNB that you would not get from traditional mobile networks like Cell C, Vodacom, MTN and Telkom? The FNB Connect SIM Comes with the following benefits;
- Monthly airtime and data when you transact. The amount of data and airtime that you get depends on the type of account that you have with FNB.
- FNB has network coverage throughout South Africa.
- You can get gadgets from FNB on credit.
- Affordable data plans.
In this article, we showed you how to activate your FNB SIM card. It was noted that FNB, one of South Africa’s major banks, operates a mobile network under the brand FNB Connect. People who bank with FNB can acquire SIM cards that come with a wide range of benefits, including airtime and data credits when they transact on their accounts.