What are the FNB private wealth card requirements? You are here because you are one of South Africa’s top earners and you are now wondering whether or not you meet the requirements for the private wealth card at the bank. FNB offers this credit card to people meeting it’s requirements. It comes with a host of benefits, some of which we are going to highlight in this post. But what do you need to have to get it?
What are the requirements for an FNB private wealth card?
The following are the FNB private wealth card requirements;
- A salary that meets and exceeds the minimum threshold.
- A South African ID or passport.
- Foreign nationals can present their passports and valid resident permits.
- Proof of address. This should be no more than 3 months old.
- You latest payslip. Alternatively, you can present a bank statement going back 3 months.
What does the FNB private wealth card offer?
Those are the FNB private wealth account requirements. But what do you get when you sign up for this card? The private wealth account offers the following;
- iStore, Cycle Labe and the Pro Shop offers
- Airport Lounge access
- Insurance when you travel across the globe.
- Zero annual card fees.
- Overdraft, temporary loan and revolving loan facilities.
In this article, we showed you the FNB private wealth card requirements. This card is for the ultra wealthy. You will not have access if you are the average South African. You need to earn tens of thousands per month to qualify.
The private wealth card comes with a wide range of benefits. You get exclusive access to Airport Lounge when travelling. You also get travel insurance. That’s relevant considering the fact that if you are a high income earn, you are likely to be travelling a lot.
There are many other benefits, include zero annual charges on the card. You also get a unique metallic card that is durable and that will make you the envy of many.