How do I check my African Bank loan balance? It’s a question that you are likely to be asking yourself if you have taken a loan with African Bank. Knowing where you stand regarding your loan is important. It allows you to plan your financial future. You are probably here because you wish to take another loan, and you plan on doing it when you repaid the one that you currently have with African Bank. Or maybe you are fed up with loans altogether and you can’t wait to complete your payments so you can free yourself.
When will my African Bank loan be paid up?
The following is how to check your African Bank loan balance;
- You can make enquiries about your loan balance by reaching out to Standard Bank on their personal lending direct line 010 249 0134.
- Alternatively, you can lodge your enquiries through the African Bank call centre number.
- You can check you loan balance by logging into the African Bank internet banking portal. If you are not already registered, you can easily do so here. Once registered, go to Loans on the top of the screen and you will be able to see your balances.
- It’s also possible to enquire about your loan balance at your nearest Standard Bank branch.
- Another option is to ask about your loan through Standard Bank’s social media handles. You can send a message via Twitter or via Facebook. They will direct you on the way forward.
Why monitor the status of your loan?
Those are the answers to the question, how do I check my African Bank loan balance. There are several ways through which you can monitor the amount that you still owe.
But why monitor this? It’s something that we have already discussed at the top of this article. Most people do it because they are looking to take another loan.
They thus need information as to when they are going to finish their current repayments. Once that is done, you will be able to apply for another loan.
Other people do it because they no longer wish to be saddled with loans. In that case, you will be eager to complete your repayments. At times, you will be looking for this information because you have gotten a lot of money and you wish to put some of it towards repayment of your loan.
Here are the African Bank credit card requirements
In this article, we answered the question how do I check my African Bank loan balance. It was noted that this is something that you may wish to do for a number of reasons. The good news is that there are several ways through which to check how much money remains on your African Bank loan.