What are the Wesbank car finance requirements? Wesbank is owned by the same company that owns FNB. The difference between the two is that Wesbank specializes in vehicle financing. If you are looking for a loan to be able to buy a car or a fleet of cars, then this is the bank that you should approach. But what do you need to be able to qualify for a car finance loan at Wesbank? That’s the information that we are going to provide to you in this article;
What do I need to qualify for a vehicle loan at Wesbank
The following are the Wesbank car finance loan requirements;
- You must be 18 years and above.
- Only South African citizens and foreigners with permanent residency can get loans.
- You need to have a valid drivers’ license.
- You should earn at least R7500 per month.
- You need to have a good credit record.
What documents are required when applying for a Wesbank vehicle finance loan?
The following are the required documents when applying for a Wesbank car loan;
- Your South African ID. If you are a foreigner, you need to bring your passport.
- Proof of residence going back 3 months.
- Your bank statement going back 3 months.
- Your pay slip.
What if you are an FNB customer?
Those are the requirements for getting a car finance loan from Wesbank. You will notice that these requirements are more or less similar to what you will get when applying for a loan at any other bank.
We have already noted that Wesbank is owned by the same company as FNB. What it means is that if you already bank with FNB, you may not be required to submit some of the documents outlined above.
In this article, we gave you the Wesbank car finance loan requirements. It was noted that Wesbank is one of the number one destinations for people looking for vehicle loans. It’s what they specialize in, making them ideal for those looking for a more rounded service.
Here is the Wesbank call centre number.