Do you wish to learn how to transfer money from Paypal to FNB? PayPal has been growing in popularity across South Africa over the past few years. It’s a good way of getting money from abroad. It’s also a good means through which to make online and other payments. You are here because you wish to transfer money from Paypal into your FNB account. How do you do that?
How do I transfer money from Paypal to FNB?
The following is how to transfer money from Paypal to FNB in South Africa;
- Go to the FNB website and log into Online Banking.
- Once logged in, click on Forex.
- Choose Paypal Services.
- Click on the yellow band on the left to expand the Menu options.
- If you have already not done so, choose Link Paypal profile.
- Go through the process of linking your FNB account to your Paypal profile.
- Once that is done, click on Paypal account in your Dashboard. You will see that at the bottom of the page.
- Click on the orange tab and choose Withdraw from Paypal.
- Complete the next steps. You are required to give where you got the money.
- Click on Get quote. The money will now be converted to Rands from USDs.
- Go through the next steps to complete your withdrawal.
Who is this service for?
That’s how to transfer money from Paypal to FNB in South Africa. The process is not very complicated. We have previously written on the Paypal to FNB transfer times. Read that article if you are wondering how long you will have to wait before you can withdraw money from your FNB account.
The service is useful to a wide range of people. With the Covid 19 pandemic, a lot of people are now working online. That’s great, because you can work from home or from wherever you wish. South Africans have not been left behind in this regard.
If you are one of the online workers, you will be looking for a way through which you can get paid. Paypal is one of the best options in this regard. South Africans should actually celebrate because some African countries have a much more restricted Paypal experience.
In Zimbabwe, as an example, you can only use Paypal to buy. It cannot be used to receive money from outside the country. So, that’s something important. Anyone can send you money via Paypal, making it a useful way through which to get money from abroad.
In this article, we showed you how to transfer money from Paypal to FNB. We assumed that you already have a Paypal account and you are an FNB account.
In that case, you can link both accounts so you can transfer money. Transferring money from Paypal to FNB is easy. Once you have made the transfer, you will be able to withdraw money from any FNB ATM.
Here is the FNB 24 hour call centre number