Do you wish to learn how to send money using Nedbank? Nedbank is popular in South Africa. It currently has over 2 million customers in the country. If you are one of them, you will be looking at ways through which you can send money from your account. Perhaps you wish to send to other Nedbank customers or to people who bank with other banks. That’s what we are going to show you here.
Options for sending money using Nedbank
The following is how to send money using Nedbank;
- You can send money using the Nedbank app. That’s quick and easy and it allows you to send money both internally and externally. See below for details on how to do it.
- It’s also possible to send money from your account via Cellphone banking. We show you how to use the USSD to send money below.
- Another option is to use online banking to send money. For this, you need to have signed up for an account.
How to send money using Nedbank Online banking
One of the options that you have when it comes to sending money via Nedbank is to use online banking. If you have signed up, the following is what you need to do;
- Log into your account and click on Pay.
- Choose the Single payment option.
- Type in the details of the person who you wish to pay, including their bank account. Note that you can also pay to a cellphone or to a credit card or a foreign bank account.
- Enter the amount that you wish to pay.
- Specify the account from which you wish to make your payment.
- Choose the payment date.
- Type your reference and the recipient’s reference. This can be rent or groceries or any other reference.
- Choose the notification type. You can choose to have proof of payment sent via email or via SMS.
- Verify your details.
- You have the option to save the recipient for future payments.
- Click on Pay.
How to send money using Nedbank USSD
You can also send money using the Nedbank USSD;
- Dial *120*001#.
- Choose the option to Send money.
- Type in the recipient’s number.
- Enter the amount.
- Confirm the transaction.
Find the Nedbank swift code
In this post, we showed you how to send money using Nedbank. It was noted that you have several options for doing this. You can send money using USSD on your phone. You can send it via online banking. You can also send it through the bank’s app.
In terms of where you can send the money, money can be send to a recipients’ cellphone number. It can also be send to their account number. When you send money to their phone number, they will get it at a wide range of outlets, including Checkers and Shoprite.