Do you wish to learn how to register for Tyme Bank cellphone banking? A number of people have been asking about this. TymeBank is South Africa’s only virtual bank. They do not have physical branches. If there is anything that needs to be done, you will have to do it online or on the app or through cellphone banking. That makes cellphone banking important for TymeBank customers. But how do you register?
Steps to register for TymeBank cellphone banking
The following is how to register for Tyme Bank cellphone banking;
- Dial *120*543# on your phone
- When registering, you need to do so the phone that’s linked to your Tyme Bank account
- Follow the prompts to get registered
What can you do with Cellphone banking?
That’s how to register for Tyme Bank cellphone banking. We noted in the introduction that this is something that you need to do considering that this bank does not need physical branches.
If there is any help that you need, you can either do it yourself or you can use digital platforms to get in touch with the bank.
But what can you do with cellphone banking? The following are some of the things that you can do;
- Access your bank from any type of phone. Cellphone banking works via USSD, meaning it’s accessible from even old feature phones in any part of South Africa.
- You can use Tyme Bank celllphone banking to send money.
- It’s also possible to check your balance this way. There is no need for internet connectivitiy in all these instances.
- You can buy airtime and data.
- You can also buy electricity using Cellphone banking.
- Buy vouchers
In this article, we showed you how to register for Tyme Bank USSD cellphone banking. It was noted that this is something that every TymeBank customer needs to do. Registering takes only a few minutes. Once you are done, there are plenty of benefits.
You will have your bank virtually on your phone without need for data. You can do such things as checking your balance, buying data, buying airtime, buying electricity and transferring money.