Do you wish to learn how to play Lotto on the Standard Bank app? If yes, then this article is for what you have been looking for. Standard Bank is one of South Africa’s biggest banks. It currently has over 16 million clients. A lot of these people are looking for the convenience of playing Lotto on their mobile devices. That’s better than having to look for the nearest outlet selling Lotto tickets. Find out how to use the app to get your ticket.
Playing Lotto on Standard Bank app
The following is how to play Lotto on the Standard Bank app;
- In order to get started, you need to have the Standard Bank app on your phone. You can download it from the Google Play Store and from the Apple App Store.
- Once logged in, click on Buy on the home screen.
- Choose Lotto.
- Select whether you wish to play Powerball or Daily Lotto.
- In the next section, you can choose to either play Quick pick or to Choose your own numbers.
- Choose whether to add Lotto Plus 1, Lotto Plus 2 or both.
- Click Next.
- Choose your numbers.
- You can add as many boards as you wish.
- Click on Done after choosing your numbers.
- Select Review.
- Accept the terms and conditions before clicking on Confirm.
Can you play Lotto on the Standard Bank app?
Yes, you can play Lotto on the Standard Bank app. However, to do so, you need to have a Standard Bank account. You also need to have the app installed on your phone. Log in and you will be able to buy Lotto tickets from your mobile device.
How much does it cost?
How much does playing Lotto on the Standard Bank South Africa app cost? With Standard Bank, you are charged R5 per board. If you add the Plus 1 or Plus 2 option, you are charged R2. 50 per additional option. Money is automatically deducted from your bank account.
This method of playing Lotto is convenient
In this article, we showed you how to play Lotto on the Standard Bank app. A lot of people have been looking for this option because it is rather convenient. You don’t have to look for an outlet selling Lotto tickets.
All that you need to do is to open your phone’s app and you should be good to go. In fact, the convenience can be rather alarming. We can imagine some people allowing things to go out of control by buying loads and loads of Lotto tickets.
So, you need to do it wisely. Having said that, it’s worth pointing out that thousands of South Africans have had their lives changed after getting the Lotto numbers correct. So, this is something that you too can look forward to.