Are you looking for information on how to get a bank statement on the Standard Bank app? This is information that a lot of the bank’s customers have been looking for? You are probably here because you do not wish to have to visit your nearest bank branch to get your statement. Perhaps you live far from one. Or maybe you need the statement urgently. Can you get it from the app? That’s the information that we are going to give you in this article.
Get bank statement on Standard Bank app
The following is how to get a bank statement on the Standard Bank app;
- Open the Standard Bank app on your phone.
- Log in and click on the account for which you wish to get the statement.
- Go to Your documents and click on View.
- Under Stamped statements, choose whether you wish to get a statement for 3 or 6 months.
- Click on the three dots in front of your preferred option and choose either Download or Send an email.
- Choose your preferred option and complete the remaining steps.
- If you have chosen the email option, you will now find your statement within your inbox. If you have sent it to someone else, they will find the statement in their inbox.
You will get a printed bank statement
That’s how to get a bank statement on the Standard Bank app. The process is simple enough if you have been using the app for a while.
One thing that we need to mention here is that you will be getting a stamped bank statement. That’s important because most places where they want your statement want it to have the Standard Bank stamp.
Why do you need a Standard Bank statement?
You can get a bank statement on the app. But why would you wish to get one? There are a number of reasons why you may have set out to get it.
Many places require the statement when transacting with individuals. It’s a way of ensuring that person in question will be able to pay back the money that they will have borrowed.
As an example, you need a bank statement when opening an account with Edgars or with any other retailers. You also need a statement when getting a loan from a bank or from another financial institution.
When signing a lease, you will also be required to get a bank statement. Most landlords do this to ensure that the person with which they are doing business will be able to make monthly payments.
In this article, we showed you how to get a bank statement on the Standard Bank app. We noted that bank statements are required in many instances as a tool to verify your financial standing.
In the majority of cases, a 3 months Standard Bank statement is needed. From it, the company with which you are transacting will be able to see your financial standing.