Do you wish to learn how to apply for a Capfin loan online? A lot of people out there have been asking, “can I apply for a Capfin loan online?” We are going to answer that and other questions in this article. Capfin is best know as being one of the foremost providers of short term loans in South Africa. You are here because you wish to make an application. The good news is that there are many through which you can make your application, including over the internet. So, how do you do it?
How do I apply for a Capfin loan online?
The following is how to apply for a Capfin loan online;
- Go to the Capfin website and click on the Apply Now button.
- You will be take to a page where you are required to fill in your personal details. That includes you name, surname, phone number, South Africa ID number as well as your email address.
- When done, click on the Continue button.
- Complete the remaining processes.
- You will be required to upload the required documentation after submitting your loan application. You can do this on the company’s document submission page.
- You can also send you documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wait while your application is being processed.
What documents do I need to upload?
That’s how to apply for a Capfin loan over the internet. We noted above that part of the process includes having to upload required documents to Capfin. You can get more on the Capfin loan application requirements article.
What we can say here is that the documents that you upload are meant to validate your identity. They are also meant to show your proof of income. Capfin only provides loans to people who have a reliable source of income, such as a job.
Can I apply for a Capfin loan online?
Yes, you an apply for a Capfin loan online. You simply need to go to the Capfin website and you can start the process. You will be required to upload documents that prove your identity and income as part of your loan application.
How much can I get?
Capfin only provides small loans. As such, the upper limit for their loans stands at R50000. The minimum that you can apply for is R1000.
By their very nature, they are meant to make the loan application process quick and easy so people can get help in times of emergency.
So, if you require anything over R50000, you will have to go elsewhere. That is the maximum amount that Capfin will provide to those looking for loans.
This post showed you how you can apply for a Capfin loan online. It was noted that it’s very easy for you to get a loan over the internet. When you make your application, there are several documents that you will have to submit. These documents prove who you are. They also prove that you are formally employed and you have a reliable source of income.