How do I check my Absa home loan balance? It’s something that a lot of Absa customers have been asking themselves. Absa is one of the big banks in South Africa. They are well known for providing loans to those looking to buy asserts including vehicles, homes and much more. You are here because you wish to find out how much you still have outstanding on your Absa home loan repayments.
View your home loan balance on Absa
The following is how to check your Absa home loan balance;
- You can view your home loan balance using the Absa mobile app. Go to your Dashboard and click on Home Loan Account. If you can see the option, click on View all linked accounts. Click on the Home loan account. You will be able to see your balance within the account.
- Another option is for you to use internet banking to see your Absa home loan account balance. Sign into the internet banking portal on your computer. Find the Home Loan Account option and you can view your balances.
- It’s also possible to check your Absa home loan balance by visiting your nearest Absa bank branch. They will be able to provide you with the information that you are looking for over there.
- Another option is for you to get information about your Absa home loan over the phone. For home loans, the Absa contact number is 0860 111 007.
- You can also get your balance by emailing Absa on email@example.com.
Why check your Absa home loan balance?
That’s how to check your Absa home loan balance. There are a number of ways through which you can do this, some of which are more efficient than others. It’s easy to check your balance either through internet banking or using the Absa app.
Calling is fine, but it can be challenging with the way networks behave in the country. You can also use email, but that takes a lot of time. Managing your Absa accounts on the app or via email banking is great in that it gives you all the information that you are looking for on the tips of your fingers.
But why would you go through the trouble of checking your Absa home loan balance? A lot of people do it because they wish to take new loans and they want to know the amount that they still owe. Or maybe you are doing it because you simply wish to settle the account in one go.
Whatever your reasons, it’s important to always keep track of your spending, particularly in relation to loans and credit cards. A lot of South Africans end up making the error of chewing more than they can swallow. That’s not good and could leave you mired in debt.
In this article, we showed you how to check your Absa home loan balance. We noted that Absa is one of the big banks in South Africa. They offer a number of loan products, including home loans.
If you have taken a loan, you will want to always keep an eye on the amount that you owe. It’s good to do so as a way of managing your finances.