Are you looking for information on how to get proof of payment on Nedbank. Nedbank is one of the giants in the financial services sector in South Africa. A lot of people use it to pay for various products and services. After you have done this, you will need to get proof of payment to show to the service provider. That’s how they will know that you have made your payment via your Nedbank account. So, how do you get this proof of payment?
Download proof of payment on Nedbank
The following is how to get proof of payment on Nedbank in South Africa;
- Log into the Nedbank online banking portal and click on Pay.
- You will see a list of once off payments that you made in the last 90 days. Select the transaction for which you are looking for proof of payment.
- Next, select Share proof of payment.
- Choose how you would like to share the proof of payment. You can choose between email and SMS.
- Enter the email address to which you wish to send the proof of payment from your Nedbank account. This can be your own email address or somebody else’s email address.
- Click on the Send button.
Why would you need proof of payment?
That’s how to get proof of payment on Nedbank. But why would you need to get proof of payment in the first place? It’s something to which we have already alluded.
A lot of people make payments that later become disputed. Perhaps the service provider is now claiming that they never saw your payment. In that case you will need to send them the proof of payment as highlighted above.
In fact a lot of service providers ask that you bring proof of payment after you have made the transaction. That’s to verify that you have indeed paid for their services.
In this article, we showed you how to get proof of payment on Nedbank in South Africa. It was noted that a lot of people look for this information on a daily basis. The good news is that it’s very easy to get proof of payment via online banking. You don’t need to visit your bank to get it.